1958 Cadillac Sixty Special 365/310HP V8 Fleetwood 4 Door Hardto
West Coast Classics are proud to present an absolutely exceptional and stunning example of this 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special in a beautiful custom ‘Red’ color paint and with a virtually flawless and gorgeous condition original factory specs ‘Light Gray All Wool Mohave Broadcloth throughout with biscuit pattern seats with deep recessed buttons’ trim interior, winged hood mascot, wide angles gold ‘V’ in the center of the hood and trunk lip and fully loaded with rare and highly desirable factory specifications and options including:
- power steering,
- power brakes,
- power windows including front vent windows,
- posture control power 6-way front seat,
- power locks,
- factory air conditioning,
- heater and ventilation system,
- radio with rear speaker,
- autronic eye headlight dimmer,
- fog lamps,
- remote control trunk lid,
- E-Z glass,
- original spare wheel and jack,
- full fender skirts,
- broad chrome sill moldings & wide band moldings around the rear windows,
- lighted ash trays (never used it would seem!)
- rare full width slide down sun visors,
- and it’s original 365/310HP V8 engine!
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on September 3, 2021.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Torrance, California, United States