1957 Cadillac Coupe Deville Series 62
Amazing looking car!!
This was my dads pride and joy. He owned it for the past 40+ years. He never got to completely finish the restoration so now someone else has the opportunity.
It was in a garage being worked on and we couldn’t get it off the lift and out to take pictures as other cars were behind it.
Starts and runs!
The following is new:
- Brake lines
- Fuel lines
- Gas tank
- Spark plugs and wires
- Original Radiator repaired
- The inside is in very good condition except for the carpet which will need replacing
- Frame in good condition. No rust or holes in frame
- Will need painting eventually. The car was originally black but was painted red
- Some chrome trim will probably need to be re-chromed
- Front floor pans will eventually need to be replaced
THE classic Cadillac model that celebrities fell in love with decades ago, and thus, the masses are very familiar with how it looks.
This is the “pink Cadillac” of musical fame, and the 1957 DeVille has been driven by a long list of stars including Joni Mitchell, Aretha Franklin, and Bruce Springsteen.
Elvis Presley even bought a 1957 DeVille for his mother, so you know this car had an excellent reputation. It still does, and when people envision drive-ins from the 1950s and 60s, this is the model that often comes to mind.
Price: $19,500 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on October 7, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: a-birds-eye
Location: Vansant, Virginia, United States