2012 CTS-V Coupe – 812rwhp – About 2500 miles on this build, between me and the previous owner.
I purchased this car in the Spring 2020 as-is out of Texas, with a Salvage-REBUILT title, immediately after purchasing my hours at work were cut due to the Pandemic so I had to sit on the car for awhile before I could register. Prior to registering, it was discovered that the Rear-Frame rail extension was not repaired to Georgia standards, and I was not able to register. I have been told that Georgia has some of the strictest standards in the US.
I’ve gotten a few quotes for the repair, but due to my decreased income, I have decided to just take a big loss, sell the car AS-IS and let someone else do it. Car is being listed way less than what I paid for it in the Spring.
I did get to drive the car in the Spring, while the Tag offices were closed, and it is a blast to drive, its ridiculously fast, sounds amazing, drives straight and gets tons of attention. AC and Heat work like they should, car has no cooling issues.
Car runs good, drives good, and sounds AMAZING.
2012 – CTS-V Coupe – Sunroof – Recaros – Black Interior – With Dark Wood Trim – Remote Start
About 141,000 Miles on the Odometer
- Shegone Cam
- LS9 Heads Ported and built by Frankenstein Engine Dynamics with Titanium Valves and internals.
- Blower is ported and built by Kong.
- Upper and lower pullies
- TSP Headers / X-Pipe
- Zl1 Lid that is plumbed for Nitrous, never sprayed, lines for tank have not been run.
- Air-Raid Intake
- DSX Aux Fuel for E-85 will also run 93 octane
- ID1300 Injectors
- MM Catch Can
- Ice Tank with 1″ Line and fitting
- C&R HX Converter to 1″
- Johnson Lifters
- Accel Plug Wires
- New Engine Mounts
- BTR 7.40 Pushrods
- ARP Head Studs
- Mickey Thompson Drag Radials and Fronts are Skinnies
- Racestar Recluse Wheels custom powder coated bronze.
- Ngauge Gauge
- All four struts and new alignment in the last 300-400 miles.
- Powermaster 9509 XS Starter – Installed in the Spring
- Optima Yellowtop – Bought in the Spring
- 1 – Key
- Really good condition, probably way less wear than what you would expect. Probably a 8 out of 10.
- Pretty much what you would expect for 140k miles, some small scratches, a couple small dings, but nothing missing paint I believe. Small chip on the passenger rear tail light, small ding on passenger side door and a small scuff on the roof by the sun roof. Matte trim panels on each side of the exhaust don’t quite match, I believe they pulled from a different year when they repaired. Body is probably 6.5 out of 10 if I want to be picky, but at 10 foot it looks like a 9 out of 10.
Location: Woodstock, Georgia, United States
See listing: 2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe [812 RWHP] (from November 17, 2020)