1991 Cadillac Allante, 21267 Miles, White Roadster, 4.5L V8, 4-Speed Automatic
The Cadillac Allanté’s journey to the showroom floor was unlike that of any contemporary car. A specially modified Alitalia 747 carried partially assembled Eldorado chassis to a purpose-built factory in Turin, Italy, where the famed Italian coachbuilder Pinifarina would assemble the body, which would fly back on that Boeing jumbo jet for final assembly in Michigan. Dubbed the “Airbridge” by GM, the Allanté’s assembly line was considered the longest in the world. The Euro-American Allanté served as proof that the U.S. could make an aspirational, world-class luxury roadster.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this low mileage, very clean example.
- It has only 21,267 miles on it and still looks like new.
- The car came to us from Colorado and remains clean and well kept.
- Highlights include digital dash, symphony sound, power mirrors/locks/windows, owners manual and service manual, self closing trunk.
- It is powered by its 4.5L V8 paired with an automatic transmission.
- The car is finished in Euro White over a Charcoal leather interior.
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 4, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.