1990 Cadillac Broughan 5.7L
Up for sale is my 1990 Cadillac Brougham that’s still in good shape. Powered by the optional 5.7L engine with lots of power.
- Ac is ice cold
- All power functions work as it should.
- Engine starts up immediately and transmission is super smooth through all gears.
- Tires are older and I would recommended replacing.
While this Cadillac is still in good shape its by no means perfect…..
- Car has been painted in some areas. Upon close inspection you can tell. (mainly the trunk lid)
- Very Very light stumble at low idle (can be felt in park and in gear) ZERO hesitation. Once you tap the gas completely goes away. ENGINE has full power!!!
- Radio intermittent (currently working fine).
- Blower motor stays running. I currently have it unplugged under the hood. Very easy fix.
- While the engine has no abnormal noises it has a little bit of white smoke and “exhaust fume smell” at times….
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on July 29, 2021.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Schenectady, New York, United States