1976 Cadillac Coupe Deville Hardtop, White Leather, 500 cu in, Low Miles
- Overall great condition with less wear than you see from cars that are only about 5 years old
- There are a few small rust bubble spots.
- Vinyl top has no rips but does has some of its trim pulling away from the edge (see pics)
- Includes both matching fender skirts. Latches work for easy removal.
- Chrome is very bright with no signs of pitting.
- Drivers side headlight mounting tab is broken so light hangs out a bit
- Few great vintage touches are the AA stickers, original dealership mini service chart on the side of the drivers side dash and the Sacred Heart Auto League Medallion on the inside of the windshield
- Overall great condition with the original matching Caddy floor mats for the front& rear.
- Very comfy large white leather seats, drivers seat is power
- Accented nicely with plenty of woodgrain and ash trays for everyone!
- Power steering, steering wheel tilts and telescopes!
- Am/Fm radio with a built in 8-track. Radio works but 8 track player doesn’t. Power antenna is inop.
- Cracks in the drivers door arm rest,
- Blower motor doesn’t work.
- No sags in the headliner
- Trunk includes one of the original bias-ply whitewalls, Caddy rubber floor mat and bumper jack.
- Hubcap on the spare is clearly not a match to the originals on it, it’s from a newer Caddy and dresses up an otherwise blah looking spare.
- Big 500 cu. in. V8
- Starts right up and cruises smoothly thru all the gears.
- Brand new radiator and alternator
- Tires are also brand new with 3.5″ wide whitewalls and have less than 25 miles on them!
- To keep the tires wearing even, the car just had an alignment too.
- New exhaust pipe from the cat back to the muffler
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: bostonsgarden
Location: Columbia Falls, Maine, United States