1964 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan Red RWD Automatic
Entire car was gutted and down to bare metal.
I have owned the car for 3 years and have taken it to a couple shows with Best of Show, Best Paint, and many other awards. Car is a show stopper!
The list below is all the things that I have done to the car and added:
- New Paint (Dupont Luxury Rich Red)
- 20″ Foose Legend Rims
- Air Ride w/ independent wheel adjustment
- New bigger brake booster
- Big Disk brake conversion front and rear
- Motor has a mild cam
- New exhaust
- New bluetooth stereo and speakers
- New interior and headliner
- 15% tint front and rear windows
- New carpet
- New rear Bumper and trim pieces
- New rebuilt window switches
Car runs great and would drive anywhere ( I trailer it to most shows as I dont trust other drivers and dont like rock chips)39k original miles. Title in hand. Over 40k invested! Buyer will also receive all receipts for parts in a big envelope. Will also provide buyer with all photos of restoration process.
Location: Manchester, Iowa, United States
Price: $52,000 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on April 10, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.